New Admission Guidelines
- A child must be 5 years old on 31st March in the academic year in which admission is being given for admission in class – I.
- Upper age limit is minimum age limit plus two years. So the child applying for class – I should not be more than 7 years.
Class Nursery to Class VIII. A candidate has to purchased an admission form. There is no admission test would be conducted. You can apply online by clicking the button below
Maximum 30 students would be allowed in each class.
Procedure For Admission
- Registration form would be made available on payment of Rs. 100.
- Registration forms complete in all respects and accompanied by all required documents must be submitted to the office within the prescribed date.
- Attested copies of following documents would be required to be submitted along with the application form for registration.
1. Proof of Age
2. Attested copies of previous marksheet.
3. Original copy of T.C. / C.C.